I have been thinking about my goals and what I would like to do in 2014. Honestly? I’m not 100% percent as there is so much more that I desire to do and adding on moving overseas will make goal setting a little difficult. However, it is not impossible!
A few goals I’ve been thinking of dabbling in:
- Continuing to write for my blog several times a week.
- Make new friends by networking with others who have their own blogs and websites.
- Find free options to treat my chronic illnesses.
- Travel locally around my new hometown, take many pictures, and meet new people.
- Continue with my exercise weight loss plan. I have lost over 30 pounds so far.
- Sign up with a rubber stamping/scrapbooking/craft direct selling company. I’ll be able to craft while I’m in my new home. Also look into other direct selling companies that would be of interest to me.
- Expand my writing business to various levels and increase my income opportunities.
- Work on finding my own inner peace and happiness. This includes doing meditation on a regular basis and daily yoga techniques.
- Find hobbies that will easily interest me and is inexpensive.
- Look into trying new things such as zip lining.
So here’s to a successful 2014!