2. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
3. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. – Bill Cosby
4. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must. But take the step. – Unknown
5. I realized this week that I just cannot do it all. So I will choose to do what I can. Fabulously. – Clinton Kelly
6. Stop thinking and just let things happen. – Unknown
7. If you want to fly, give up everything that weights you down. –Unknown
8. If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them. – Unknown
9. God gives nothing to those who keep their arms crossed.” – African Proverb
10. “Freedom is never given; it is won.” – A. Philip Randolph
11. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” -Booker T. Washington
12. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Chinese Proverb
13. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
14. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that. –Unknown
15. It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful. – David Steindl-Rast
16. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
17. “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.”
― Nike Campbell-Fatoki
19. Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!
– William Arthur Ward
20. Never ever give up! – Nicole Leon